- Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device using any web browser whenever you visit a website. Cookies can be used to let us know for example if you have visited our site in the past or if you are a new visitor and to help us identify features of our site that you may be interested in. Cookies can improve your online experience by storing your preferences as you visit a particular website.
- Web beacons (also known as Internet tags, pixeltags and clearGIFs) are usually transparent graphic images placed on a web page. Web beacons are used in conjunction with cookies to record the actions of visitors to websites.
IPs & URLs
The IP address is a unique locator used by some electronic devices to locate and communicate with each other on the Internet. When you visit our sites, we can see the IP address of the device you used to connect to the Internet. We use this information to determine the general geographical location of the device and to understand which geographical areas our site visitors come from. We may use this information to change the way our website is presented to improve your visit.
The URL (UniformResourceLocator / Uniform Resource Locator) is a unique locator or address for every medium on the internet and is essentially the address of the site you are visiting. We will use this information to see which websites have traffic and how you navigate our site.
Which cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies on our site that the user consent is not required:
- Required , cookies essential to the proper functioning of the website. These cookies do not identify the individual. Without these cookies, no effective functioning of the Sites can be offered. Eg _cfduid
- Functionality , cookies that allow the website to remember user preferences in order to provide improved and personalized functionality. Disabling these cookies may affect the performance and functionality of the Sites and restrict access to its content. Eg ASPSESSIONIDCUSQRTAD, PHPSESSID
Analytics , cookies that collect information about how visitors use their Web sites, for example, which pages they visit most often, and if they receive error messages from websites. These cookies collect aggregated, anonymous information that does not identify a visitor. They are exclusively used to improve the performance of a website and allow us to collect information about the use you make on our sites, including the content you select when you browse the web pages. in order to measure the effectiveness and interaction of consumers with the website and to improve our pages over time. These cookies may be provided to us by third-party providers of analytical tools but are used solely for the purposes related to our websites.
Eg Google Analytics , _gid, _ga, _ga_gtag_UA_3357717_1
Our site, like almost all websites worldwide, uses GoogleAnalytics, a data analysis service offered by Google. GoogleAnalytics uses "cookies", which are text files that are stored on your computer or device and make it easy to analyze how you use the site. The information obtained from cookies about your use (including your IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the US and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the Website, to report to its administrators about these activities, and to provide other services related to the use of the Site and the Internet.
The cookies used by the analytics.js library are as follows:
- _ga, duration 2 years, Used to distinguish users
- _gid, duration 24 hours, Used to distinguish users
- _gat, duration 1 minute, Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_property-id
- AMP_TOKEN, duration 30 seconds to 1 year, Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.
- _gac_property-id, duration 90 days, Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out.
By using this site, you agree to the processing of your personal information collected by Google in the manner described above and for the above purpose. If you don't want Google to get information from your browser when you visit the pages, you can opt out of GoogleAnalytics by tapping here.
You can configure your Browser, notify you every time before a cookie is downloaded, and decide whether to download it or not. In this case, keep in mind that you may not be able to make the most of it.
The Company Website may and may use GoogleAnalytics features for display ads (e.g., remarketing, Google Display Network Display Reports, Doubleclick Campaign Manager integration, and demographic and interest reports).
Using Ad Settings , visitors can opt out of GoogleAnalytics for display ads and customize Google Display Network ads.
Here are GoogleAnalytics' opt-out options available for the web.
Our Website, in any case, complies with the GoogleAdWords Interest-Based Advertising Policy and for sensitive categories .